Saturday, February 11, 2006

Little kitten..

I saw this kitten and thought that I'd please my girlfriend as well as some of my blogfriends (we decided to adopt another "baby"cat tonight). I was thinking of a poem as well but I can't do better than this:

Dear little kitten, so lovely and so cute. Why did you crawl up the sleeves of my Armani suit?

So many times at night I thought I'd hear you play. But you were eating flowers from my beautiful bouquet.

I love your little paws and I like your climbing skills but your climbing in my furniture produces lots of bills.

It's not that I don't like you and it's not that I don't care, but without a daily vacuuming my pants are full of hair.

And still when I get home I can't wait for you to purr, whilst I know that you're the biggest, greatest business saboteur.

It took some years but now I know, suits and chairs they come and go.

But the playing of a little kitten is everlasting and that I've written!