Tuesday, July 04, 2006

I..

have been tagged by Veena from Toronto and have to reply on my blog so here goes:

I am thinking about...
.. finishing my studies before summer holidays, balancing out a new way of living and running the NY marathon next year.

I said...
.. "did I just say that?"

I want to...
..at least contribute something during my life, try out different ways of doing it and enjoy trying!

I wish...
..people would be more compassionate

I hear...
..airplanes flying over. Dang, they changed flight routes again..

I wonder...
..what happens if our mortal life ends.

I regret...
..having said things that sounded well at that time..

I am...
.. but a humble pilgrim, finding his way and smelling the flowers.

I dance...
..barefoot in the playground with my son.

I sing...
..quietly while playing the guitar, aloud when home alone and even louder in the car..

I cry...
..during a movie or a beautiful play, sometimes in real life too..

I am not always...
..easily satisfied..

I make with my hands...
..humble paintings, some music, the Ikea cupboard and too much memo's and reports..

I write...
..about happenings, people and circumstances in my life that surprise me and make me wonder.

I confuse...
..birth dates with telephone numbers. That's why I frequently call the wrong person too late.

I need...
..to enjoy the little things and give everything I have got to make things work

And finally...
..oh no, I am not there yet. Story continues. Thx for reading and take care!