Saturday, February 11, 2006

Tagged I am..

..by SinkChicken. The fun part is to tag four new bloggers. But I'll do the homework first. Here it goes:

FOUR JOBS I'VE HAD:
Actually I've been a job hopper all my life so I had many. Four jobs that I started off with in weekends during high school:

  1. paper boy for Brabants Nieuwsblad
  2. vegetable man in a hypermarket
  3. salesman in RadioShack store
  4. Dynamite carrier for a ground research company (only for one day)
FOUR MOVIES I CAN WATCH OVER AND OVER:
I normally don't see movies twice. Same goes for books. I do make exceptions though:
  1. Wat the Bleep do we Know
  2. Star Trek Movies and collectors boxes
  3. The Godfather Trilogy
  4. Drum and Guitar instruction DvD's
FOUR PLACES I'VE LIVED:
  1. Grew up in Roosendaal
  2. Moved to Bilthoven
  3. Moved to Dronten and back to Roosendaal
  4. Ended up in Amsterdam
FOUR TV SHOWS I LOVE:
  1. StarTrek
  2. CSI Miami (Vegas & NY)
  3. Vegas
  4. Rome
FOUR PLACES I'VE VACATIONED:
  1. Puerto Vallarta Mexico
  2. New York USA
  3. Estartit Spain
  4. Miami USA (actually during my studies but felt like vacation)

FOUR OF MY FAVORITE DISHES:
  1. Belgian Fries with huge amounts of mayo;
  2. A Volcano like mountain of Mashed potatoes and Brussel Sprouts with a crater of gravy in the center;
  3. French Fries with huge amounts of mayo;
  4. German fries with huge amounts of mayo.

FOUR BLOGSITES I VISIT DAILY:
  1. Virtual Buddha
  2. Withinsight
  3. The Debris Field
  4. Roc Rebel Granny

FOUR PLACES I WOULD RATHER BE RIGHT NOW:
  1. Traveling through Tibet
  2. Breaking 80 together with Lindsay on Valderama Malaga, Spain
  3. In the driver seat of the new Bugatti Veyron on the German highway
  4. On a beautiful white beach, sitting in the sun, feet in the water just doing absolutely nothing
FOUR BLOGGERS I'M TAGGING/SLIGHTLY ALIENATING:
  1. Nerdine
  2. Lesley
  3. Vee
  4. Jon